New York State is historical, untamed and emblematic. Discover the many wonders that make it the most popular holiday destination in the country and enjoy the many attractive and exciting activities to explore here.
Discover the infinite treasures New York State has to offer! Take your time and plan your stay to:
- Browse the shelves of the elegant boutiques along Fifth Avenue and the SOHO district
- Admire the state-of-the-art art collections of the MoMa (Museum of Modern Art) and the Metropolitan Museum of Art or contemplate the works of art of the Guggenheim Museum in New York
- Contemplate the sculptures built by famous artists in the streets of Wall Street.
- Visit Central Park’s vast green space in the heart of Manhattan to explore its many activities and attractions available throughout the year
- Attend a memorable Broadway show in New York City
- Take pictures with the Statue of Liberty on Ellis Island which is one of the most famous monuments in the USA
- Pay tribute to the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks by visiting the 9/11 Memorial south of Manhattan
- Visit the set of the TV series “Friends” in Greenwich Village
By the way, if you are looking to observe the wonders of nature you can take a tour of the impressive Niagara Falls from New York City. You can also visit the city of Buffalo, which is less than an hour from Niagara Falls.
These are just some of the incredible activities to choose from during your next vacation in New York State!