The Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester, New York is the largest family attraction in the region.
- The International Center for the History of Electronic Games
- The National Toy Hall of Fame
- The World Video Game Hall of Fame
- Brian Sutton-Smith Library and Archives of Play
- Woodbury School and the American Journal of Play
Originally known as Margaret Woodbury Strong Museum and later simply as Strong Museum, it became the Strong National Museum of Play in 2006 after renovations and expansion that nearly doubled its size to 282,000 square feet.
It became the National Game Museum in 2010 and it is the only collection museum in the world dedicated exclusively to the study of gambling.