It is one of the most original places in the world, with a special charm. You can admire incredible panoramic views of unparalleled beauty. Amistad is a protected area, located on the lake of the Amistad dam on nearly 27,115 hectares and 869 kilometers of shoreline, if you ever have the chance to visit this wonderful piece of earth, here are some activities you must consider:
- Enjoy a multitude of sporting experiences
- Participate in outdoor activities: diving, water skiing, fishing
- Enjoy an ideal setting to come camping and hiking
- Discover the wide variety of exceptional fauna and flora that it contains
- Discover a rock art and its rich cultural history.
- This environment will please all hiking fans, and will delight nature lovers.