This area is located between Dallas and Fort Worth, it became famous in the 1920s. Known for its courage and openness, Deep Ellum has been the centre of the city’s music and art throughout its history.
Now this district is even more famous among visitors thanks to:
- To its multitude of renowned restaurants (more than 60 restaurants).
- Countless hundreds of shops (from 30 shops).
- Art galleries as far as the eye can see.
- Beautiful wall paintings.
- Shows with live music (More than 20 concert halls).