Located in the heart of Dallas, the West Village is a shopping area that was created in the summer of 2001.
It has more than 100 restaurants. Indeed, its last expansion was made at the end of 2014, which allowed it to reach 100 restaurants.
- All gastronomes, young and old alike, will find their little pleasures here: TACO DINNER, STARBUCKS, VILLAGE BURGER, and many others, such as pastries, glaciers…
- A desire to relax no problem, a cinema with 3 rooms offers 4 screenings per day.
- On the shopping side, there is a wellness area that includes several major brands. It is a question of: HABITAT SPA and BUILTCO to name only the best known.
- Various service brands are also present: FLOYD’S BARBER SHOP for you gentlemen, AVALON SALON and SPA for you ladies…. .
- As for shopping, I wouldn’t mention all the shops, but you will discover them: PITAYA, GAP, J CREW, FERRIN SUIT.
Know that if you haven’t had time to explore everything, a hotel and several accommodation sites are at your disposal, then you have no more excuses…